Codsen is an amalgamation of "Code" and "Send" — meaning skill in both web and email development.
This website is static and follows Indieweb principles:
- We own our data, and it's open-sourced — for example, we won't post Medium — and our "Now" column and RSS are our Twitter.
- We use our tooling, here, in client work — everywhere. That's selfdogfooding. By the way,
string-strip-htmlis powering multiple Nunjucks filters here!
- We believe in choosing a right tool for a job — no matter is it a client project or a pet project. Sometimes it's React but sometimes it's vanilla JS.
- We believe static websites can still be data-driven — this website consumes a dozen external data sources — without Gatsby or Contentful — only HTML and CSS and a bit of vanilla JS! Try our search function, for example.
- We believe in plurality — we moved away from GitHub, GitLab is our place now.
Our npm packages have 152 examples posted here — all automatically tested and validated.